Okay, authorsbmazing, I am taking up your challenge!
Here are the rules to the challenge:
1. Open a blank Document
2. Set a stop watch or your mobile phone timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever challenge you prefer.
3. Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!!
4. Once you start writing do not stop until the alarm sounds!
5. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar.)
6. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals.
7. At the end of your post write down ‘No. of words = ____” to give an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
8. Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nomination (at least five (5) bloggers)
Disclaimer first: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!! I DON’T EVEN KNOW A MAN NAMED HARRY!!!
For most people, sunsets are full of romance or wonder. I don’t particularly care for them because they fill me with a variety of emotions, the main ones being sadness and anger.
Sadness, because I have no one special to share them with.
Anger, because I have no one to share them with.
My last memorable sunset was spent with Harry. Not because it was romantic, although I though it would be.
Memorable because he dumped me there.
So I decided to do the same to hin.
I hit him in the eye and knocked him over the side.
He was crying like a baby when I left.
I stood on an outcropping of small boulders and watched as a rescue team rescued him.
The police came to my house and I told them I did it.
Yeah, I spent a little time in jail but got out on my own recognizance.
That’s why I don’t like sunsets.
Donna – https://dadojodest.com/
Sally Ember, Ed.N – https://sallyember.com/
Michelle Toussaint – https://michelletoussaint.com/
Lara Hentz – https://www.LaraHentz.wordpress.com
Man of Many Thoughts – I couldn’t find his blog address but he is a follower of mine.
Word Count: 158, not counting my disclaimer.
How about it? Will you be the next to throw down the gauntlet? 🙂
Here’s the topic: